When visiting the Northern Neck of Virginia, come and stay in our renovated, spacious original farmhouse situated on our 100+ acre working bison farm. Panoramic views of the farm and its rolling hills and peaceful beauty meet you at every window. Fritz and Kerry Wildt, the owner-managers are on site to help get you settled and answer any of your questions or needs. Our guest house offers:
- 3 bedrooms which will accommodate 6 (1 queen bedroom, 1 full bedroom, 1 bedroom with bunk beds.
- A/C and baseboard heating, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Full, large kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove, toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, and more.
- Dining room seats 6 comfortably
- Sitting/reading room
- Washer/Dryer in separate washroom
- Linens and towels provided
- Outdoor picnic table, wood deck with ample seating